The implementation of CSRS 4200 is the most significant change accounting firms have faced in over 30 years. Now is the time to receive feedback on your firm’s compliance with the new compilation engagement standards before templates and files are finalized.
Clearline Consulting can help. We provide cyclical monitoring for compilation engagements completed under the new standards.
As part of this service firms will:
- Get a review of completed compilation engagements.
- Receive firm-specific feedback on compliance with the new compilation engagement standards.
- Avoid having to undo ineffective or incorrect templates or processes later by ensuring they are correct now.
What to expect:
- Participating firms will need to submit, at minimum, two completed compilation engagements. We recommend at least one file per engagement partner and to cover a variety of sectors.
- We will review and provide firms with a monitoring report that includes firm-specific comments related to compliance with the requirements, use of templates, resources and all related documentation.
Alternatively, you are welcome to purchase a copy of our overall findings report which will highlight common deficiencies, and related recommendations, noted across files we have seen to date.
Cost is based on number of files submitted: starting at $1,249.00 per firm for the minimum 2 compilation engagement files
Space is limited. Register here and we will be in touch with further instructions.