In this special report we explore the various requirements for monitoring and the benefits that can be obtained by a public practice firm via the monitoring process.
After reading our report, you will:
- Understand what monitoring is.
- Be able to articulate the two types of monitoring.
- Learn why monitoring is important and what benefits it can create for your firm.
- Understand when monitoring should be performed and what to do with the results.
- Know where to go for help when it comes to monitoring.