Compilations (CSRS 4200): Common Deficiencies and Other Documentation Recommendations
In this session, we walk through the execution of a compilation engagement under the new CSRS 4200 standards. We will go over common deficiencies and best practices in the execution and documentation of compilation engagements to ensure compliance with CSRS 4200 is being met.
In this session we will cover:
- Common deficiencies noted in implementation of the new standard
- Documentation dos and don’ts
- Practice management considerations
Date Sep. 20, 2023 | Time 10AM – 12PM PT | Online | $128
Separate registration is required for each participant. You will receive an email with all session log in details within a week of registration.
Firms with more then one registrant per session receive discounts on all registrations
- 2 – 3 registrants – 20% discount ($102.40)
- 4 – 5 registrants – 30% discount ($89.60)
- Over 5 registrants – 40% discount ($76.80)