Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations – 2023 Update
The annual ASNPO update is dedicated to the contributions exposure draft. The proposed changes in revenue recognition, capital contributions, etc. have a significant impact on many of your NFPO clients. The purpose of this session is to provide you with the information you need to effectively communicate to your clients the impacts of the proposed changes, what they will need to get ready, and how your firm will be ready to assist.
In this session we will cover:
- New proposed contributions standard and expected impact
- Related party financial instruments
- Combinations by not-for-profit organizations
- Other annual reminders
Date Dec 8, 2023 | Time 9AM – 11AM PT | Online | $128
Separate registration is required for each participant. You will receive an email with all session log in details within a week of registration.
Firms with more then one registrant per session receive discounts on all registrations
- 2 – 3 registrants – 20% discount ($102.40)
- 4 – 5 registrants – 30% discount ($89.60)
- Over 5 registrants – 40% discount ($76.80)