Quality Management Annual Update Session – Assurance Firms
Now that we have spent time and resources implementing the new quality management standards (CSQM1) how do we ensure we are keeping the documentation and processes up-to-date? As we approach the first annual update deadline of December 14, 2023, we will go over the requirements for the annual assessment of the firm’s quality management system, including annual monitoring and cyclical monitoring requirements, and how to approach root cause analysis and related remediation documentation.
In this session we will cover:
- Brief overview of the annual assessment requirements
- Annual and cyclical monitoring requirements
- Recommendations on how to keep your quality management documentation up to date
Date Nov. 10, 2023 | Time 9AM – 11AM PT | Online | $128
Separate registration is required for each participant. You will receive an email with all session log in details within a week of registration.
Firms with more then one registrant per session receive discounts on all registrations
- 2 – 3 registrants – 20% discount ($102.40)
- 4 – 5 registrants – 30% discount ($89.60)
- Over 5 registrants – 40% discount ($76.80)