Underused Housing Tax Act (UHT)
The CRA provided transitional relief to affected owners for the filing of the Underused Housing Tax with a penalty and interest waiver. However, the filing deadline now looms, November 1, 2023. For those who have not yet considered these filing obligations, and/or attended a previous UHT session with Clearline Consulting, this session will provide a high-level summary of the requirements and will review common Q&As.
In this session we will cover:
- Underused Housing Tax Act filing requirements
- Frequently asked questions
- Available practice management resources
Date Sep. 29, 2023 | Time 9AM – 11AM PT | Online | $128
Separate registration is required for each participant. You will receive an email with all session log in details within a week of registration.
Firms with more then one registrant per session receive discounts on all registrations
- 2 – 3 registrants – 20% discount ($102.40)
- 4 – 5 registrants – 30% discount ($89.60)
- Over 5 registrants – 40% discount ($76.80)