Trust Reporting (Bill C-32)
Is trust reporting finally here? Under the revised and current legislation, trust reporting rules will now apply to trust taxation years that end after December 30, 2023. Under the new regime most trusts will be required to file a T3 Trust Income Tax and Information Return annually, including trusts that have never filed before. Come and learn how these rules impact bare trusts and potentially charities with express internal trusts.
In this session we will cover:
- Applicability of the reporting requirements to various types of trusts
- Expanded reporting requirements for all trusts
- Practice management considerations
Date Oct. 20, 2023 | Time 9AM – 11AM PT | Online | $158
Separate registration is required for each participant. You will receive an email with all session log in details within a week of registration.
Firms with more then one registrant per session receive discounts on all registrations
- 2 – 3 registrants – 20% discount ($126.40)
- 4 – 5 registrants – 30% discount ($110.60)
- Over 5 registrants – 40% discount ($94.80)